Please Read These Terms And Conditions Before Using This Site.
Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this Site. “Content” refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video, and any other information provided from or on our Site, including trademarks, service marks, and logos. We may, at any time, change the Site, and these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such change. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Site.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction from where Products are shipped to the Customer (unless Fusian Pharmacy elects otherwise in its sole discretion), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. All disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or connected with these Terms shall be submitted to and subject to the courts’ jurisdiction in the jurisdiction from which Products are shipped to the Customer (unless Fusian Pharmacy elects otherwise in its sole discretion).
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party, including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, the act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT NOTICE, AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright, other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Fusianpharma or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
You hereby agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate or copy the content of Fusianpharma.com for any purpose unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with this Website.
USE OF INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
The information provided on the Website or through our services is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The information on this Website is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You mustn’t make medical decisions. You should always seek your physician’s advice or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have about your medical condition.
FUSIANPHARMA.com does not endorse any views or opinions included in the Website Content or other information provided through our Services. Your submission of questions or reviews on our Products does not constitute a professional relationship between you and fusianpharma.com.
Every order has a shipping fee. For large orders that do not fit in one box, fusianpharma.com will either pay for the extra shipping charges itself or contact you to pay for additional shipping charges. You should at least allow 10 business days to ship your order from the time of placement. With the amount of medication we have to ship out and package, kindly keep the timeframe in mind. Order ahead of time, so you don’t run out before you receive the order.
Our shipping rates and policies can change at any time. There may or may not be noticed with these changes. It’s up to the customer to kindly keep themselves up-to-date with the rates. We ship to home addresses. We will also ship to P.O boxes within each state. Any packages that are sent by military mail may be delayed because of the military mail handling process.
The default shipping address would be considered the one you used on your last order you placed with Fusianpharma.com. During the checkout process, you will be able to change your shipping address. You will be able to change your shipping address in your account. Any changes you make on your account regarding your shipping address will not affect your current order that you’ve placed.
The medication that you are expecting is the branded name – not a generic. It’s important to let your doctor know this so he or she can write you the proper prescription and dosing information.
FUSIANPHARMA is not responsible for any delays for goods in transit to you as the customer. You accept that your order is imported into your country, and any delays caused by your Government’s Customs Department or by the delivery service are beyond FUSIANPHARMA’s control.
If your order fails to arrive within the given day expected delivery time frame, you agree to wait a further 7 days before requesting a reshipment.
You accept that you may be requested to pay customs charges for goods you import. These (if charged) will be payable by you directly to your Customs Department, and you accept that these charges are not fusianpharma.com’s responsibility to pay. You understand that delays can occur while they await you to pay these charges.
We welcome your comments, notes, messages, ideas, feedback, suggestions, or other communications (collectively, “Comments”) concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of fusianpharma.com. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to fusianpharma of all worldwide rights, titles, and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. fusianpharma will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish, and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, only send us comments which you desire to assign to us.
All your transactions are secure when you place an order online at Fusianpharma.com. Your personal information is encrypted by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology before being sent over the Internet, ensuring the privacy and high level of security of all your information.
Our customers or users must be over 18 years of age and registered with us. Fusianpharma.com is not intended for children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect information from fusianpharma visitors in this age group.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- All our product prices are in USD (United States Dollar)
- We make every effort to make sure that our website’s pricing and availability are accurate and up to date. However, rarely, there may be an error on the pricing of a product or an error related to product availability. In such cases, we are not responsible for any typographical errors, and we reserve the right to cancel the sale.
- We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions related to the pricing and product availability/descriptions, even after you have submitted your order, and to change or update any other information at any time without prior notice.
- The following are our delivery charges:
– Delivery charges may vary depending on the delivery location as well as the type of product you order.
- Delivery times may vary depending on the delivery location as well as the type of product you order.
We take all reasonable care to ensure the availability of the fusianpharma.com Website 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, the Website may become temporarily unavailable due to maintenance, server, or other technical issues, or for reasons beyond our control. Fusianpharma.com does not warrant uninterrupted access to this Website or any linked website. However, we may, but shall not be obliged to issue a notice when we know of our website’s scheduled maintenance.
Should you not use our site and it is down for an extended period, we do have another site we will open up. That site is Fusianpharma.com You can continue to use this site.
Fusianpharma.com is a valid real back up website to our shop.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only, and we do not control such sites, and we are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Site at any time, and the fact that we provide a Link does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Site.
TERMS OF SALE
- fusianpharma.com may accept or decline any order placed by a Customer in its absolute discretion without liability to you.
- fusianpharma.com reserves the right to discontinue any program or offer on its Website.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity of any Products available on fusianpharma.com.
- We acknowledge, and you agree that you have fully and accurately disclosed your personal information and personal health information and consent to its use by the Pharmacy fusianpharma and its affiliates. You confirm that you have had a physical examination by a physician and do not require a physical examination.
- You understand that all Products shall be sold & dispensed by a registered Pharmacist at fusianpharma.com and its affiliates.
- Suppose you are the patient/parent/authorised person on behalf of the patient. In that case, you authorise and appoint the fusianpharma.com and its affiliates, as your attorney and agent, to take all steps, sign all documents, and to act on your behalf as if you were personally present and acting for yourself for the limited purposes of (a) obtaining a valid prescription for any prescription which you have sent the Pharmacy; and (b) packaging your prescriptions and delivering them to you. By making this purchase, you hereby authorise fusianpharma.com and its affiliates to ship the order by Post/courier to your designated location. This authorisation shall include, but not be limited to collecting and using your personal and personal health information as reasonably necessary for the fulfilment of your order.“YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND AGREE THAT THEY SHALL BE BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR ASSIGNS, HEIRS AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES.”
- “If you are the parent/legal guardian/authorised person for the patient disclosed herein, you affirm that you are over the age of majority, and have full authority to sign for and provide the above representations to the Pharmacy fusianpharma and/or its affiliates on the Patient’s behalf.”
OFFICIAL EMAILS AND COMMUNICATION
We encourage our customers to use our online contact form found under “Contact Us” for any inquiries.
Emails are sent automatically by our website, and our main email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Always check your spam box for our emails and whitelist our emails, so they come into your inbox. Should you not receive an email from us and you’ve checked all your boxes, please feel free to use any of our alternate official emails, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We try to reply to all emails within 24 hours; sometimes, it might take us 30 hours during the holidays. If you do not see any email, please check your spam box and contact us at any of our alternate addresses. We never intentionally do not reply to customers.
PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION POLICY
- Fusianpharma works, a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to abide by the laws and regulations set forth in prescription medications dispensing strictly. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
- Suppose you are ordering prescription medication(s). In that case, you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, WhatsApp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
- The drug information provided in the Fusianpharma is for informative purposes only, and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment, or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you due to your reliance on the information on the Website.
- Fusianpharma requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is entirely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from fusianpharma.com.
- At fusianpharma.com, a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.
ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FAQ
Many of our policies and rules are laid out in our FAQ section regarding reshipping, shipping times, and more. By placing an order, you accept the Terms and Conditions and testify that you have read, understand, and abide by the Terms and Conditions as well as the FAQ section on our site.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without further notice to you. Any such amendments we make shall be effective once we post a revised version of these Terms and Conditions on the Website. It is your responsibility to review the Fusianpharma.com Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Website following the publication of any such changes will constitute your agreement to follow and be automatically bound by the amended terms and conditions. These Terms were published on January 01, 2020.